What is included?
Beachborough works hard to ensure fees represent good value for the outstanding all-round education we provide. We care about being as transparent as possible and for this reason, include everything, apart from optional music lessons and some co-curricular activities in our fees. For example, although the Reception day is from 9am until 3.30pm, flexible wrap around care (including tea) is offered at no extra cost from 8am to 6pm, making this excellent value.
From Reception to Form VIII we proudly include all the following in our fees:
- Wrap Around Care
- Lunch and Evening Tea
- Learning Support
- In-Class Support
- Most Curriculum School Trips
- Curriculum Workshops
There are some small costs for certain voluntary co-curricular activities.
- Individual Music Lessons - £236 (ten lessons)
- Shared Music Lessons - £118 (ten lessons)
- Hire of School Instrument - £ 30 – 35 per term
Details of our extensive co-curricular activities, including costs, are circulated to parents before the start of each term.
- Invoices are presented at the end of each term and settlement is required by the first day of the following term.
- Tuition fees are charged in advance, extras are charged in arrears.
- Fees include Accident and Dental Insurance.
- External examinations will incur a fee that will be passed on to those paying the school fee bill.
- There are extra costs for certain voluntary co-curricular activities. Further details are circulated when children choose their activity.
- For children over the age of 5 years, Childcare Vouchers cannot be used to pay for school fees. Instead, they will only be accepted for chargeable, non-curricular activities that take place after school hours and appear separately on your fee bill. Vouchers can also be used to pay for boarding, holiday clubs and towards school fees for children under five only.