All children from Nursery to Pre-Prep 2 will be given the Stationery equipment they require in their classroom. However we recommend all children from Form III and above are provided with the stationary listed below.
Children from Form III and above can hand in pocket money to their Form Teacher, in a named envelope which will be deposited in the school bank. £3.00 is usually sufficient. This can be used for stationery and other items during the term.
All Prep Pupils require :
- Handwriting Pens – Blue – Forms III & IV ONLY
- Cartridge pen with spare cartridges (blue) (Forms V and above)
- Handwriting pen(s) or 2nd ink pen as a back up (Forms V and above)
- HB pencils
- Pencil sharpener
- Highlighter pens
- Ruler 30cm (Form III & IV not of the bendy unbreakable variety!)
- Ruler (30cm or 15cm) (not of the bendy unbreakable variety!) (Forms V and above)
- Colouring pencils and felt tips (No felt tips in Form III & IV)
- Solid Glue stick
- 1 pencil case, 30cm length are the most popular
- Protractor and compasses (Form V and above)
- Scientific Calculator (Forms VII – VIII) (approx cost £5.00)
Please keep a regular check on the above and replace used or lost items a.s.a.p.
All items must be clearly marked