The Uniform Shop
Our school uniform shop is situated in the courtyard next to the dining room and run by Mrs. Anna King,
Opening times (Term time only)
- Monday | 8.15am – 9.00am
- Wednesday | 8.15am – 9.00am
Uniform can be purchased from the shop (the most advisable method so that uniform may be fitted). Or you can email the shop (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your request and orders will be left in the front office for collection at your convenience.
For new pupils joining Beachborough, please email Mrs Anna King as early as possible to arrange a uniform appointment.
The shop can take payment by cash, cheque or bank transfer only. There is no card payment facility.
Please click on the links below to view the uniform requirements for each age group, especially the games kit which changes termly, and other equipment needed for children in the Prep School.
Our second-hand uniform is situated upstairs in the uniform shop.
The stock is in good condition and is a great way to save money, while helping the environment by recycling. Please click on the price list below for further information.
Selling second-hand uniform
If parents have any uniform in good condition they would like to sell or donate they are asked to please send items into the school office or to take them to the shop when it is open.
- Items to be sold should be washed and clean, and not marked. Name tapes to be removed where possible.
- Any items should be in a bag clearly labelled with the family surname.
- Un-labelled items are also gratefully received, and these are considered to be donations.
- Items are sorted and priced in the shop. Anything that is deemed unsuitable or unsaleable will be donated to charity, where possible.
- When items are sold, an account is opened in the parent’s name and money accrues as items are sold. This money can only be used as credit to spend in the Uniform Shop and will not be paid out in cash or transferred to another parent. Once the family has left the school, any credit not used in the shop will be deemed to be a donation to the school.
- 50% of the selling price goes to the parents and 50% goes to the school
- Blue shirts, polo shirts, grey trousers and shorts, trainers, football boots and wellies are all accepted but will be considered as a donation.